[LMB] Re: While we're making suggestions...

Jim Toth jtoth at megrez.org
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 17:02:07 -0500

On Fri, Dec 21, 2001 at 04:43 PM -0500, Elizabeth McCoy said:
> At 4:20 PM -0500 12/21/01, Christine L. Forber wrote:
> >At 04:01 PM 12/21/2001 -0500, Elizabeth McCoy wrote:
> >>Any way to ease up on all the headers? I mean, I don't need to know how
> >>to subscribe to the list -- I already am! Or is this something that can
> >>be customized somehow?  (The List-foo headers take up half of a computer
> >>screen, for me! Aie!)
>
> >What email program are you using? Maybe one of us can help you change the
> >settings so you see fewer headers?
>
> Eudora Pro 4.0 for the Mac.  And it's already set to minimal headers --
> my other lists don't show all this List-foo cruft.

After looking on groups.google.com, I believe you'll want to edit the
"TabooHeaders" line in your eudora.ini file.

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=jnvK7.20764%24KD2.7205699%40news1.epix.net

If this makes no sense to you, and no one else pipes up with an easier
way to do it, I'll try to help.

--
Jim Toth
jtoth at megrez.org