[LMB] While we're making suggestions...

Robert Parks rparks at lvhot.org
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 21:20:09 -0800

Elizabeth McCoy is using:
> Eudora Pro 4.0 for the Mac.  And it's already set to minimal headers --
> my other lists don't show all this List-foo cruft.

No direct help there, I use Netscape 4.7x on PC.

FYI (for comparison), in View | Headers | Normal I get 6 lines of
header, in Brief I get 2, in Full, I get about 45 lines of stuff.

> Here's all the headers that I see on _minimal_ headers:
(snippage of much headers)

Argh...hope someone can help.

And in that same vein, I wouldn't mind losing the footer as well...that
could be added to all of the list FAQs...since this is a fairly stable
list (not much turnover), the footer overhead can be reduced without
much confusion.  Below is the footer I see.