[LMB] a new subject tag for "Lois, don't read this"??

Mark A Mandel mam at theworld.com
Sat, 22 Dec 2001 21:59:39 -0500

I was thinking about Barrayaran plant life and came up with some
possible names for plants.

I thought, "I'll put them on this list."

Then I thought, "Wait a minute. Some of these are, in a sense, obvious
extrapolations from the names Lois has already given us. If I post
them there, will she feel inhibited from using them? Even if in the
post I disclaim any right to them against her use? Should I put a
warning in the subject line analogous to the 'Fic' warning? If so, it
would have to be agreed to by the list, and it should probably be
general in scope."

What says the listmind?

-- Mark M.