[LMB] a new subject tag for "Lois, don't read this"??

D Echelbarger diane at dendarii.com
Sat, 22 Dec 2001 21:38:03 -0600

> I thought, "I'll put them on this list."
> Then I thought, "Wait a minute. Some of these are, in a sense,
obvious
> extrapolations from the names Lois has already given us.

Lois has said, repeatedly, when questioned on this subject (during her
episodic list-visits) that she wants us to discuss anything we want to
discuss here, and not self-censor for fear of cramping her style.

So I say, throw 'em out and let us talk about them!

We really need some on-topic threads....

Diane E