[LMB] RE: Betan Military

POUNCER altpouncer at yahoo.com
Tue, 25 Dec 2001 18:45:06 -0800 (PST)

Damien Sullivan <phoenix at ugcs.caltech.edu> wrote:
> POUNCER wrote:
 > > To contain them, they'd
 > > need to bottle up the "exits" from Escobar,
 > > AND all the other routes out of Komarr.  Or,
>
> This sounds unlikely...  And the action we hear about is
> just in  Escobar, mostly the plasma mirror debacle and
> Aral's  retreat.

Yeah, Cordelia's POV and the longshot taking the
loving cup --  the question is: what was the planned
mission for a body nicknamed "the thin blue line"?
Still sounds like the intent was to create a border,
frontier, or barricade where one had not existed before.

That all assumes that the Beta Colony Holovid industry
cares to market their products with historically
meaningful titles.