[LMB] Buffy-Vorkosigan brain-crossover

John Campbell Rees vorcampbel at gardd-lelog.org.uk
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 21:15:33 GMT

In message <5.1.0.14.2.20011227065723.00a29240 at mail.wingedharper.com> you wrote:

> I think I've been watching too much Buffy. 2 eps on tape, and I returned to
> reading ACC to find:
This is an interestin variation on the casting thread that Jaye has
introduced.  If she does not mind, here are my sugestion for Buffy
actors in ACC:

> Ekaterin speaking in Willow's voice
I would agree with that.

> Xander in Mark's
No, Ivan works better with Xander's voice.

> Gregor in Giles's
Wesley as he is in S3 Angel sound like His Imperal Majesty in ACC.
Wesley as he was he S3 Buffy for Gregor in the "Vor Game".

> By in Spike's
Duv Galeni

> Kareen in Buffy's
Yes

"Like shooting flies with a laser cannon, the aims a bit tricky, but
 it certainly deals with the flies."     -     Lord Miles Vorkosigan
From "Komarr" by Lois McMaster Bujold.
vorcampbel at gardd-lelog.org.uk         http://www.gardd-lelog.org.uk/