[LMB] OT: LOTR

Jagoda, Lynette K lynette.jagoda at pnl.gov
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 14:06:00 -0800

--Snip---But then, I had a Major Crush on Faramir from
early on.  I really go for intelligent, thoughtful men . . .
*sigh*

--Margaret Dean
  <margdean at erols.com>
End Snip---

I had the crush on Aragorn, followed closely by Faramir.  Though I remember
thinking that I happily would give Glorfindle, Legolas, Elros, or
Elrohir(Sons of Elrond)-(spelling?) a tumble as well, especially since they
all were still "available" at the end of the books. <grin> And since both of
the Sons of Elrond chose to become mortal and remain in middle earth anyway,
they were certainly fair game.  =-)

Lynette <--- Who really likes the Tolkien view of Elves.