[LMB] LOTR On Topic

Tony Rapson t_rapson at hotmail.com
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 19:44:23 -0600

Hello, all. I've been off-list for several months, but I'm back lurking
again. I've already seen LOTR twice (I'm going again to see it on the local
IMAX screen), and as a long-time Tolkein fan, I LOVED it. BTW, I have two
tattoos on my left arm; both say "Tony and Vanessa" (my wife), one in
elvish, one in dwarf. Never fails to get a comment when I were a tank-top!

For a long time the casting thread has circulated, and the hardest role to
cast is, of course, Miles. Everyone has to think of a short actor to play
the role. With the wonderful effect debuted in LOTR, we can now have ANY
actor as Miles, regardless of his height. Now, I admit, I can't think of
anyone off the top of my head, but I'm sure there will be a number of you
who can now think of the perfect actor.

Any takers?

Tony Rapson