[LMB] OT: LOTR

Jagoda, Lynette K lynette.jagoda at pnl.gov
Fri, 28 Dec 2001 13:30:21 -0800

On Thu, Dec 27, 2001 at 02:06:00PM -0800, Jagoda, Lynette K wrote:

> I had the crush on Aragorn, followed closely by Faramir.  Though I
remember
> thinking that I happily would give Glorfindle, Legolas, Elros, or
> Elrohir(Sons of Elrond)-(spelling?) a tumble as well, especially since
they

Elladan and Elrohir.  Elros was Elrond's mortality-choosing brother and
Aragorn's great-Nth-father.

-xx- Damien X-)
--

Yep!! Thanks for the correction.  I was thinking I might have those names
mixed up but couldn't check since my Tolkien books aren't at work either.

Lynette <---- Who wishes she had a better memory.