[LMB] Re: While we're making suggestions... OT:

John Campbell Rees vorcampbel at gardd-lelog.org.uk
Sat, 29 Dec 2001 22:57:36 GMT

In message <3C2D79F9.403916C at lvhot.org> you wrote:

> There is NO better reason for doing something, than doing it for
> yourself.

I am now on my way to getting my Degree, as a part time student.  I
shall be doing a BSc in Science and Science Fiction.  Thus far I have
done four of the six Science Fiction related modules.  This year I will
be doing the last two SF modules.  Next year three Astronomy modules for
the Science part, plus a dissertation on "the Portrayal of Morals and
Ethics in Science Fiction".  This in conjunction with my previous
academic achievements (two full years in college and a Diploma in
Higher Education) should add up to sufficient points for my degree.

--
"Like shooting flies with a laser cannon, the aims a bit tricky, but
 it certainly deals with the flies."     -     Lord Miles Vorkosigan