[LMB] Dissertations...OT:

Robert Parks rparks at lvhot.org
Sun, 30 Dec 2001 19:46:43 -0800

Andrew Lambdin-Abraham replied to me:
> > actually it does rankle that a busdriver can make more than a university
> > professor without much difficulty.
>
> How much does his housing cost compared to yours? :-)

I don't know.  I know the house is paid off, but I have no idea what his
expenses are compared to my simple rent.  Obviously, in
general\\\\\\\\\\ San Francisco is more expensive than North Carolina,
even the upscaling Triangle area.

> Seeing as my parents work at a university, I'd like to see that category
> paid very well.  Trickle down and all that, you know. <g>

Understood.  Always nice to be downstream of a significant income.  I'm
afraid I am like California and the Colorado River...nothing reaches the
sea.

Robert