[LMB] Stunners, needleguns, plasma arcs, etc

Michael Bauminger mikebomb at myrealbox.com
Mon, 31 Dec 2001 13:49:51 -0500

On Monday, December 31, 2001 1:47 AM, "Mark Atwood" <mra at pobox.com>
wrote:

> IIRC, Tech-9's are not automatic weapons. They DONT HAVE "burst" or
> "full auto" modes.

I could very well be wrong about the name of the weapon. I said that I
am not a gun maven (IANAGM).

The one I was thinking of was the automatic machine pistol that was so
popular with the drug gangs about 8 - 10 years ago when crime was out
of control. NYC cops actually got permission from the city council to
carry 9 mm automatics with clips that hold more than 6 rounds and
could be quickly reloaded instead of 6 shot revolvers because they
were so abysmally outgunned.

~Michael