[LMB] Re: OT: Literature and condolences

carbonelle at juno.com carbonelle at juno.com
Sun, 1 Dec 2002 05:13:15 GMT

Lorraine, I hope your son Kipper's face is
doing better.

I don't know where you live but many local library
systems have on-line databases of varying sorts [1]
(from Medline through general reference) that have
full text articles from JAMA &etc. A subject
search on "Bell's palsy" wh. either you do (or
get your local librarian to do for you [2]) might
be helpful.

As to the Pilot: What do you have against
Truth, Justice and all that is pre-shrunk
and cottony?

Kirsten (Capt. Underpants fan) Edwards

[1] And if not, mine does including an e-mail
forwarding function--contact me off-list if
you'd like me to run a search & fwd. the results.
[2] That's what she's there for, after all :-)

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com