[LMB] Happy Birthdays!!

lorraine fletez-brant lorrainenfletez at hotmail.com
Sun, 01 Dec 2002 11:24:57 -0700

The gestating Birthday Tixie took time off to tell us:
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 17:46:40 -0500

>After a very busy two days in the world of the Birthday Tixie, she is
back on her regular job.  There will be yet another two-for-one
birthday special on 12/2.  Both Marna Nightingale and Kay Bishop
celebrate their birthdays on that particular day.  Marna, off-list and
currently being plagued by phone and internet issues, turns 32, and
Kay is being coy about her age. <

No wonder I like you both so much!! More Sagittarians, that's what we need!
And, of course, more birds (nods at Little Egret)... :)

Pilot - please convey to Marna when you call her on her birthday, as I know
you will, that I wish her a delightful birthday, a plague-free move, and a
wonderful year! And that we all miss her very much and are looking forward
to her dry wit returning, er, not that it was missing, but that WE aren't
getting it! Thanks, Messenger Boy! Cool uniform goes with that job, too!

Dear Kay - may your birthday be full of friends, laughter, and warmth, and
your year one of contentment, best books, love, and, oh, yes, chocolate!

Happiest of birthdays to both of you!

Lorraine - Lil' birthday Hopper lighting the candles on the virtual cake!