[LMB] Support for Kipper! OT:

lorraine fletez-brant lorrainenfletez at hotmail.com
Sun, 01 Dec 2002 12:24:27 -0700

Andrew Lambdin-Abraham wrote:
Sun, 1 Dec 2002 02:57:35 -0600

>In this vein, may I suggest:
"If only this hit twice as hard, I could really kill you at poker."<

>My condolences to Kipper on his issue, and I hope this clears up soon.
As one of the closest things the list has to a 17 year old boy
(actually, last time we mentioned List Baby Status I think an authentic
17 year old boy spoke up, but he's being quiet now) I can really
understand exactly how bothersome this is for him.<

>/me Claps him on the back
<Gruff, masculine voice>
Take it like a Miles.
</Gruff, masculine voice> <

Well, hello all. This is He of the Quarter-Janus, saying thank you for all
the suggestions as to how to tell people off about my Bell's Palsy.  I will
try to smile about this (or rather, half-leer, inasmuch as this is all that
I can muster), and will tell many people over the next few weeks about my
"godd*m botox mix-up" - 'I wanted a NOtox injection!!' 'Oh, I heard a BOtox
injection. Sorry!!'- and other many laughable situations like that will
probably follow. Thank you all for your support [both humorous and medical],
and I will probably hear more of your many exploits as soon as maybe even
tonight (when we pry my mother away from the keyboard...finger by finger.)

Goodbye, and Thank You,
Kipper