[LMB] OT: So you want to be a vampire...

lorraine fletez-brant lorrainenfletez at hotmail.com
Mon, 02 Dec 2002 12:59:16 -0700

Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2002 08:27:05 -0600
Louann Miller gave us a daunting task:

>Better work out your name first.
http://www.emmadavies.net/vampire/default.asp
Enid Keat, Mother of the Howling Wolves
aka Persephone Byron, Sirona of the Howling Wolves (maiden name)<

Well, LOL! I like your names better. My first alter ego identity sounds like
a sewage treatment plant manager, the second quite unsavory, thank you, AND
the Great Archives lie like a rug!

The Great Archives determine you to have gone by the identity:

Marchioness of The Cold Wastes

Known in some parts of the world as:

Succubus of The Howling Wolves

The Great Archives Record:

Hot of blood and running wild with the hungry wolves.

Lorraine - Lil' Horned Hopper, probably cold-blooded and most likely to be
PREY of the wolves!