[LMB] OT: So you want to be a vampire... (now with ObBujold!)

Raye Johnsen raye_j at yahoo.com
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 17:17:57 -0800 (PST)

Well, who am I to buck the trend?

The Great Archives determine that I have gone by the
identity of Maharani of Drac, known in some parts of
the world as Poison of Seducers, and according to the
Great Archives Record, I am beautiful and alluring,
hiding great power, great danger.

I don't know if that last bit means that I hide great
danger (that is, I'm not dangerous but I hold the key
to unleash it) or if I *am* a great danger.  I'm
taking it to mean I don't look dangerous, but that in
this case, appearances are deceiving.

I did Ekaterin (she got the same result for each
surname)...

The Great Archives determine you to have gone by the
identity:

Princess of Romania

Known in some parts of the world as:

Aradia of The Beltane Feasts

The Great Archives Record:

One of ritual and pleasure - presiding over the
gluttonous feasts of the wickedest night of the year.

And Miles....

The Great Archives determine you to have gone by the
identity:

God of Romania (Under Naismith: God of the Far North;
the rest of the identity's the same, though)

Known in some parts of the world as:

Famine of The Vile

The Great Archives Record:

Vile, foul, filthy and greedy: this creature knows
nothing of light.

So, then....

Raye

=====