[LMB] Happy Birthday, LORRAINE!!!

Casey Allison cameramom00 at yahoo.com
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 06:57:56 -0800 (PST)

Lorraine, dear Sister....

   If there was only one brownie remaining on the plate, I'd let
*you* have it.

   If there was just one good rock left in a sunny spot, I'd let
*you* stretch out on it to sunbathe.

   If there was only one book left on the bookshelf, I'd...
well, er.... um, uhhhh.... hmmmm, wellllllll....

   We'd *share*!

   Have the happiest birthday *ever*, Lil' Horned Hopper!!! May
you have all the sunshine you ever want, and all the rain you
ever need. May the pigeons always coo prettily, the iguana never
hiss too loud, and the hens forever run in circles.... ;D <G> ;D

~ Casey, your sister Sun Lizzard, who sends an extra Lizzard-Hug
to Kipper, Frank & Alec as well

=====
~~O8:>