[LMB] OT: Wierd [1] Link o' the Day (12/4)

Royce Day Royce_Day at choicehotels.com
Wed, 04 Dec 2002 10:00:42 -0500

Sorry about the gap yesterday.  I was busy fixing some last minute snags
in setting up a credit line so we can fix our house, and then had to
take Steve to the doctor.

Anyway, in summary: As if non-emergency plastic and lasic surgery
weren't pampering patients enough, the good ol' USA now features
"luxury" dental clinics.

Roll that around in your brain for a minute.

"Luxury dental clinic".

It's not *SUPPOSED* to be luxurious, ferchrissakes!  Just sit back in
that chair next to the spit sink and quake in fear like normal people!!!

Ahem.  Excuse me while I find my medication...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/2527491.stm
--
-Royce in MD, in a wierd mood.  Or at least a mood.

"Oh, please.  Let me have just a little magic."
 -The Winter Warlock

[1] Yes, wierd, or weird, may (or may not) be spelled wrong.  I'm not
going to worry about it.  There are for more important words out there
to be spelled correctly, like "Nukclear", "Triskadekaphobia",
"Unconscious" and the like. :-p