[LMB] List Biz: Playing TMI Onlist

Padget, Scott R scott.r.padget at boeing.com
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 14:37:08 -0600

I made a geographical boo-boo and Casey called me on it:
> New Mexico? *New Mexico*? Pilot, love ya to pieces
> BUT... New Mexico ain't *playing*
<snip>
> Casey, who's pretty sure Pilot *meant* to say Arizona...

Right.  Would you believe I pointed my Stern Look at Phoenix but it got worn
out and tired before it got there, and thus it wound up in NM?  Hmm.
Thought not.

<snip good reasons why the TMI Game is unbecoming to the list>
Casey is of course correct.  I shall attempt to restrain myself, even in the
face of blatant encouragement and straight lines by others (they know who
they are, and where they live--I'm not playing the Geography game this time
either).

We'll see how long it lasts....

Pilot Padget--refusing to make the same class of error twice in a row

P.S.:  And then Lynette went and pointed out that the last time I said this
(just a few days back), my next three posts were *all* TMI stuff.  So I
guess we *know* how long it's likely to last....<sigh>