[LMB] OT: magic liniment

Marty L. Adkins adkinslawfirm at mindspring.com
Thu, 05 Dec 2002 16:00:50 -0500

Leslie Fish makes up something similar, with 1 oz of DMSO and 12
aspirin.  She swears by it, &, since she's been playing guitars, et. al.
longer than I've been alive, must know whereof she speaks.

Unfortunately, neither her recipe nor the estimable Neon Nurse's will do me
any good, since aspirin counteracts the arthritis meds.  :(  So, be sure to
check for that sort of thing before mixing and/or applying.

note: the bottle Leslie had mixed me that I couldn't use made a nifty gift
for the handfasting ceremony of a couple of our local filkers.  They were
excited to get something from Leslie, & she thought it was cool to be part
of their ceremony, albeit second-hand.  This was of course only one present
among a whole boxful. :)

Jerrie, who likes presents and weddings