[LMB] Happy (Only a Little Late?) Birthday, James!

Casey Allison cameramom00 at yahoo.com
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 17:20:34 -0800 (PST)

Dear Your Honorableness Governero Generale...

   Well, it's still the 5th in my time zone, though I fear I've
missed the day where *you* are [1], but....

   Once again, happiest of your landmark birthdays, dear James!
May you have all the sunshine that the whole of England can
gather up and send your way, and rain only when the herb bed is
getting a wee bit dry; all your friends about you whenever
company pleases you, and all the sweetest silences you wish,
when that would suit your mood.

   Thank you for being as you are, with all your wit and smarts
and delightful pithiness, and for the friendship you offer with
such joyous generosity, and for your grace and humor, even when
scolding <G>, and for... just... being... our Father Frost. This
world is a far finer place for your presence in it.

   With warmest affection,

 ~ Casey

[1] If I'm reading the time zones correctly. [2]

[2] If *intent* counts, I was really, truly going to compose
this at work today, but what I anticipated to be a quiet, lazy
day turned out to be... not. Sorry!

=====
~~O8:>