[LMB] RE: Birthday Greetings to Marna and Kay and Lorraine

lorraine fletez-brant lorrainenfletez at hotmail.com
Fri, 06 Dec 2002 16:32:24 -0700

Susan Profit wrote:
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 14:23:04 -0800 (PST)

>(I think I've missed one of the birthdays, migraine day.)<

EEp! Hope it was over soon!

>May you never run out of things that sparkle, shine, giggle and
bubble. May your lives be filled with many friends and great joys, may
your hearth always be safe and warm and all who reside there well-fed
and safe when they travel.<

Thank you, Susan! You always have such great wishes! It was a lovely day,
becoming a crone (ha!). Frank and I had a Mexican food lunch an took the
family and Kipper's girl friend to our favorite Indian restaurant for
dinner. Got lovely presents, although NO books - heh, get to get my own!
Tomorrow night, we are having the extended family birthday party - so the
birthday just keeps ticking and ticking... :)

Lorraine - Long-in-the-tooth Horned Hopper