[LMB] OT: sharing

lorraine fletez-brant lorrainenfletez at hotmail.com
Sat, 07 Dec 2002 17:23:25 -0700

Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2002 12:51:14 -0800 (PST)
La Senyora Ah-yi-son escribe:

>  Oh, and here's a funny--Lorraine, you'll love it--
guess what cures toenail fungus? *Vick's Vaporub*!!!
Hee, hee! I can't wait to tell the hubby, he'll be
positively thrilled. (Got a sunburn? Put Vick's on it!
Have dry skin on your feet? Get the Vick's! A bruise?
Sinus headache? Belly-button lint? *Vick's*!!!) <rolls
eyes> Gag. <giggle> <

Well, of course! Anything that smells THAT good, must have all KINDS of
magical properties! But wait a minute...you mean that it's your *hubby* who
loves it and *you* who objects??? Ha! My all-time comfort remedy.

And a VERY happy birthday to Guido - may her Vick's keep her lips clear; may
her marches be fun; and her year filled with friends, family, visits home,
and LOTS of books!

~ Casey (Anything But The Vick's) Allison

Lorraine - heh. The Vick's on it's way...