[LMB] Poor Simon's Almanack - December 7

House of Unruly Fish carosue at centurytel.net
Sun, 08 Dec 2002 00:41:37 -0700

This Day In Listory:

2001 - (Digests 4864-6) The Betan earring code is getting a real going
over, with many interesting ideas offered.
2000 - (Digests 3708-9) Border crossing experiences of various listees,
which Pouncer amusingly extrapolates to a visit to Beta. Adam and Ailsa Ek
announce the birth of their son David, to much congratulations.
1999 - (Digests 2961-3) Another always fun Pat Mathews filk. In other chat,
cats, costumes and Cetas, i. e. pretty much business as usual.
1998 - (Digests 2055-6) Diane Echelbarger shares part of a private POST
FROM LOIS stating there are only faint echoes in common between A Civil
Campaign and Heyer's A Civil Contract. Our wonderful Japanese listee Mizuho
Yoshida shares an inspiring attempt at the Barrayaran national anthem. Good
discussion beginning on Lois' writing style (and why we like it so much).
1997 - No digest today.
1996 - (Digest 469) John Campbell Rees shares some interesting thoughts on
why the Cetaganda empire is like it is.  In the Dreaded Casting Thread, the
very interesting suggestion of casting Gillian Anderson and David Ducovny
as Laisa and Gregor.
1995 - (Digests 134-5) The dark side of Mirror Dance. Clones as twins--how
DO they relate?
1994 - No posts today.

Respectfully submitted by,

Susan the Neon Nurse

All the above info collected from:

http://lists.herald.co.uk/old-archives/lois-bujold/

Additions, corrections or a duly contracted house elf may be sent to
carosue at centurytel.net