[LMB] Casting Chalion, was LOTR/Viggo Mortensen

Royce Day Royce_Day at choicehotels.com
Mon, 09 Dec 2002 13:04:04 -0500

Jason Bontrager wrote:

> Royce Day wrote:
>
> > D Echelbarger wrote:
> >
> > > Is it just me, or does Viggo Mortensen (Aragorn)
> > > look *amazingly* like Ricky Dean Anderson when
> > > he's in mufti?
> > >

> > Square-jawed, squared off hairstyle, same sorta intent look.  I agree
> > with you, they could pass as brothers.
>
> So RDA as Palli?  They weren't brothers, granted, but he might be a good
> choice anyway.

Him, has CoC been out long enough for this to be "The Dreaded" Chalion
casting thread? <EG>

Can't see RDA as Palli.  Mostly because I see Palli as the same age as Ivan,
and RDA is too old to play Ivan.  That and unless he can do a good British
and/or Spanish accent, having a mid-westerner play a Chalion noble would
seem rather odd.
--
-Royce in MD

"Oh, please.  Let me have just a little magic."
 -The Winter Warlock