[LMB] OT: Welcome Zack Kemper

Andrew Lambdin-Abraham a.abraham at mail.utexas.edu
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 10:24:40 -0600

Sherwooded my replies to this topic.

On Monday, December 9, 2002, at 11:20 PM, lorraine fletez-brant wrote:
> Bart, couldn't you have just smeared the middle name on the official
> birth certificate a *little* bit so that it ended up as "Naismith?"
> <gg>

I think you've spoken for all of us here...

> Frankly, the whole thing strikes me as exceedingly Bartian.  And
> humorous.
> And nifty.

No, no!  The proper term is Kemperesque.  I agree with the rest,
though.  :-)

> Although Karl suggests that a micro-Lois con would be if we got a group
> of Listee Babies together.  We have a great crop right now - Alan,
> Maggie, Andrew, and now Zack!

For a moment there I though you meant me, and was about to point out
that I did vote in the last election in November.  But as it is, I love
children, so I wouldn't mind attending this meet anyway.

> KEMPER NEWBORN ALERT SYSTEM
> 1805 (LOCAL)/ 2315 (ZULU)
>
> MISSION COMPLETE

Most welcome message in this format I've ever read.  Again,
congratulations to the Kemper Corps.

Andrew