[LMB] Sherwood's House of OT: Clutter

Andrew Lambdin-Abraham a.abraham at mail.utexas.edu
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 21:27:11 -0600

On Friday, December 13, 2002, at 09:13 PM, Jim Parish wrote:

> Nixon, Agnew, Ford. Which was the hard one?

I would suspect Nixon, but that's my young self talking.  People who
paid attention to things after his Presidency I think get distracted by
all the goings on then and forget he didn't spring from the ground
fully grown and on his party's campaign ticket.  Agnew is probably most
forgotten now among young people, but may still have been notorious
then.  Ford was fairly high profile, given how his being VP ended up
making him President.

Andrew