[LMB] OT: let it be a southern rain (for once)

Andrew Lambdin-Abraham a.abraham at mail.utexas.edu
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 22:08:05 -0600

On Friday, December 13, 2002, at 09:29 PM, Anton Sherwood wrote:

>> I suppose quoting from a three-year-old message
>> would be a bit strange?
>
> I often did that in APA-L.  Folks got used to it after a decade or so.

Perhaps we should startup old discussions, say 2+ years ago?  I keep
meaning someday to go back and read all the archives, but as it is I
think it would be a fun way to let new listies (including relative
children like myself) have a crack at some of our old stuff, if it
hasn't been revisited recently.  Of course, I don't know how many On
Topic discussions Haven't been revived in the past 2 years that deserve
to, but it's probably worth a try.

Does anybody want to referee this?  (Been around long enough to
remember what's been done, what's not)

Andrew