[LMB] Barraven weather (was seasons)

WaWenri at aol.com WaWenri at aol.com
Sat, 14 Dec 2002 15:39:42 EST

Peter Newman writes:

> ObBujold: Given that Barrayar was, apparently, at a
> PreIndustrial stage of development during the Time of
> Isolation has the climate warmed up since then now that
> they're (presumably) pumping more CO2 into their air
> and their population has risen? If so, how has this
> affected their perceptions of seasons?

I don't remember any text about either IC or steam engines. Power sat.
receptors, matter energy converters and Hydro electric will not produce
greenhouse gasses.

Bill Wenrich - who is not completely sold that the 1.7 degree temperature
rise in the last century and a half stems totally from anthrometric sources.