[LMB] OT: TTT - are there people who haven't read the trilogy?

Peter Newman pnewman at gci.net
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 15:42:37 -0900

Scott Raun <sraun at fireopal.org> wrote

> On Mon, Dec 16, 2002 at 03:35:07PM -0600, Louann Miller wrote:
> > (And if anyone knows the book I'm talking about, please provide
> > title and author so i've got a ghost of a chance of getting my own
> > copy.)

> _Murphy's Rules_, published by Steve Jackson Games.  I should know the
> author - hey, Royce?
> Actually, come to think of it, there have been several cartoonists in
> charge of Murphy's Rules.

Yes, their have been several cartoonists, but it's been
John Kovalic for quite a while now.

See his web site, with samples, at:

http://www.gamespy.com/comics/kovalic/Murphys/Murphys.html

To view the complete (20 years or so) archive, you'd
have to join ($15 US/year) Steve Jackson Games online
forum, Pyramid:

http://www.sjgames.com/pyramid/

The book itself (Murphy's Rules 2nd ed,
Stock #SJG9006 * ISBN 1-55634-363-9 * $14.95)
is out of print but you may be able to find it used.

Depending on how long ago you saw the book you may
have been thinking of the first edition which is _long_
out of print. The 2nd is longer and better anyway.

--
It was half way to Rivendell when the drugs began to take
hold"  Hunter S Tolkien "Fear and Loathing in Barad Dur"

Peter Newman         pnewman at gci.net