[LMB] OT: Headin' nomail

Casey Allison cameramom00 at yahoo.com
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 15:19:59 -0800 (PST)

--- Amy Sikes wrote:

>  Time for me to set the list to nomail for the
duration <...> y'all are too distracting! <

   Heh. But that's our *job*, ma'am! ;D

   I'm hanging on by my fingertips; reading at work is
the only way I can manage (and the ever-so-convenient
fact that my boss is on vacation for the rest of the
month <G>). I understand, Amy, I do, I do.

   We'll miss you, kiddo. Have a wonderful visit at
home and a great trip (miniLoiscon with James on the
schedule???) and come back in January and tell us
*all* about it!

~ Casey

=====
~~O8:>