[LMB] Yah hoooooo! I'm so excited!!! OT:

Marty L. Adkins adkinslawfirm at mindspring.com
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 19:09:01 -0500

Pam won a contest and a trip.

Cool!  Congratulations!

and adds

>Now I only have to find someone to go with me.

Is now when I'm supposed to start being extra-nice to you, or something? ;)

Seriously, though, if you're going to be in NH, be sure to let us know well
in advance, so local filkers in the area can arrange something.  Last year,
all the officers in MASSFILC [that's the *Massachusetts* filk organization]
lived in New Hampshire [& I had far too much fun twitting them about it at
OVFF last year], so you know there're cool filkers in the area--possibly
vulnerable to being converted to LMB by *you*.

They're nice, talented, fun, and non-repulsive.

Hey, Adam, is Gary McGath single?  <weg>

Jerrie, cowering effectively elsewhere  :)