[LMB] OT: What are listees doing on New Year's Eve?

Kirsten Lenius surielle at satx.rr.com
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 15:59:08 -0600

For New Years Eve, I have a nice bottle of  champagne which I will open...
and I plan on cooking
Catfish a'la Orange, cauliflower with cheese sauce, green salad with home
made blue cheese dressing.  For appetizers, I have smoked oysters en croute,
salmon puffs, Vermont White Cheddar on sesame crackers  and various pickles,
including the little tiny sweet gherkins of which I am so fond.

Aside from having a nice meal and some champagne, I haven't much in the way
of customs at this time of the year.   I look forward to hearing about those
of others!

Kirsten Joy Lenius