[LMB] OT: What are listees doing on New Year's Eve?

Michael Bernardi mike at dendarii.co.uk
Tue, 31 Dec 02 21:37:47 +0000 (GMT)

Lesley W <lesleyw at pennine0.demon.co.uk> commented on her plans:

> Well I've just got back from finally seeing The Two Towers - didn't want
> it to end. I'll be spending the rest of the evening with my family and I
> always get incredibly melancholy the closer it gets to midnight. Just
> past twelve usually finds me crying - I don't know why, it always
> affects me that way.
Me too! Just got back from the cinema, not that I'm crying as it gets
to midnight. No current plans may read, may watch TV....

> On a happier note - I spotted the Miles moment in The Two Towers - "No!
> We have to go south, the closer we get to danger the safer we'll
> actually be."
And Golum had a number of Bothari moments too. Amazing SFX most of the
time I forgot he had to be Computer generated. Perfect look AND sound.

> Happy New Year to everyone on the list.
And from me too.
Mike
--
"The book is not an object on the table, it is an event in the reader's
mind. It's a process, through which an idea in my mind triggers an idea,