[LMB] OT: Men's responsibilities

Patricia A. Swan zafaran at dnet.net
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 19:36:44 -0500

At 10:06 AM 1/31/2002 -0800, POUNCER wrote:

>Jane Hotchkiss <hotchkiss-c at webtv.net> asks:
>
> > Pouncer - what about those of us females who
> > are -unable-  to have  children,
> > Would you deny  us?
>
>Nope.  On second thought, I was wrong to even
>suggest it.  Sorry.  My bad.  Brain fart.
>
>Otherwise, you with me? Shall we go throw
>sandbags together?    I'll shovel and you
>hold the bag open... or is that sexist too?

How about you hold the bag and *I'll* shovel...  My back damage will
freak in less than 10 minutes holding a bent position like that, and I
tend to scream very loudly when I get forcibly straightened up
afterward.  Shoveling constantly moves so my back tolerates it much
better.

And would you consider driving a school bus the equivalent of military
service?  I used to have the route with juvenile hall, and have
literally had riots on the bus.

Pat in North Carolina
--
* Patricia A. Swan <*> zafaran at dnet.net; @newsguy.com; @sff.net *