[LMB] But what about Miles' Trip?

Peter H. Granzeau pgranzeau at cox.net
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 19:38:24 -0500

At 17:08 01/31/2002 -0500, Scott Hofmann wrote:

>Miles has been involved with Quinn, Taura, Rowan(?), and Ekaterin (duh!)
>Bel and Cavilo(?) have hit on Miles
>He's had a crush on Elena
>
>The only relationship I can think of for Ivan is Donna Vorrutyer. He seems to
>go out on a lot of dates, but none of those dates lead to a relationship. I
>think Miles might be imagining that Ivan has a better love life than Ivan
>actally has!

The books have all been _about_ Miles.  You never heard a word about Ivan's
life except as a sidekick for Miles.  The Donna thing was popped in the
most recent book, probably only because Donna/Dono became a major subplot
in the book.  I figure we have almost never seen Ivan at play.

For that matter, Miles's love life is reasonably sterile, as these things
usually go, IMHO.
--

Regards, Pete
pgranzeau at cox.net