[LMB] Rabid Foaming Weasels OT:

Gudrun Stockman gudrun at vantienhoven.org
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 15:14:46 -0600 (CST)

On Fri, 1 Feb 2002 JoatSimeon at aol.com wrote:

> Our main problem was that most women were so oversocialized that they _could_
> not hit or hurt someone, even in pretence or symbolically.
>
> We had to do a lot of de-inhibition training; or as we put it, "getting in
> touch with your Inner Thug".  Much "don't think about it, just throw the
> switch and do it".

I hope you did some exercises where the women had things
done to them that hurt. Not damage, but hurt. One of the
worst mistakes that I've seen is the woman who fights back
UNTIL SHE GETS HURT. Thereby making sure that the assaliant
*will* do as much damage as possible. Far better not to
fight at all than to start fighting and give up.

Gudrun, who's been there, done that, and had the
mugger/potential rapist run off in *much* worse shape than
her.