[LMB] The Feminist Mind (WAS OT: Men's Responsibilities)

James W. Reynolds jwreynold at earthlink.net
Sat, 02 Feb 2002 18:11:52 -0500

Andrew Lambdin-Abraham wrote:

> On Friday, February 1, 2002, at 06:36 PM, James W. Reynolds wrote:
>
> >     Nope. Sorry, but nope. May I remind you of my idea for Ivan's Big
> > Wedding Prank?All she needs to do is stand there and <WEG>.
> >     "The guilty flee where no man pursueth", or "In a war of nerves,
> > your own ammo is your worst enemy".
> >
> >     ***JIm Reynolds
>
> I'm not really following this...

    (Snip)    Sorry, Andrew.  I meant that all she had to do to get back
at the victim/offender is to smile and keep smiling.  The fun comes from
watching the v/o imagining the worst.
    Ivan was going to prank Miles at M's wedding by smiling and doing
nothing. Andwatching Miles go into defensive mania.

    EEK!  I just realized what I wrote !  In the future, will ImpSec be
run by the height-challenged former agent known as..  M?

    ***JIm Reynolds