[LMB] Bujold Band

D Echelbarger diane at dendarii.com
Sun, 3 Feb 2002 08:32:45 -0600

Elizabeth AKA Nora said:
>The idea is that we dress up as different SF characters
> and do a dance routine. Klingons, Starfleet, a Jedi,
> and the like.
 >Who from Bujold can we dress somebody up as?

 Well, to me, this set-up just *screams* for a set of Parade
 Red-and-Blues.   Pity I'm nowhere near Baltimore.  And PR&Bs require
 minimum of two fittings (right, Steve?).

 (Picture from the Minneapolis signing-party for ACC for all of you
who
 are thinking "huh?!?"
 http://www.execpc.com/~echelbar/costumes/Steve_Lois-RnB.jpg  I made
 it, Steve wore it, and Lois *liked* it!   :-> )

 > We don't really have any one Miles's size, but we do
> have a guy, (HI SCOTT).

Oh, we're talking Scott the Pilot here?  That expands the
 possibilities *enormously* <VBG>

 How 'bout the white-skinned, white-haired guy in the feathered
 G-string from the recruiting scene in WA? <EG>

 The costume would be easy-- overbleach his hair (oh, right, he'd have
 to shave) and buy a G-string and some feathers.....

 Then take lots of pictures.  :)

 Diane E
 not serious about the G-string costume