[LMB] [DI 3 spoilers] Chap 3 speculation

Marna Nightingale marna at redmaplegrove.org
Sun, 03 Feb 2002 11:28:12 -0500

Mark Atwood wrote:

> It's not just third-worlders.  A decade and before ago, my
> grandmother, and other people in her age group, and of her parents'
> generation, would occasionally surprise me by making exactly that very
> mistake.

That explains Shakespeare. NOT the actors, but the assumption that women dressed
as men was believable.

(I wonder what they would have made of men wearing
> utilikilts, which I now casually notice a couple of times a month
> around and about Seattle.)

There's going to be one wandering around Ottawa sometime this spring. :-)

Thank Mark; I've been wanting a kilt for the Boy, but the "traditional" Scots is
nearly $800.00 CDN and has issues for everday wear, and is a dreadful hassle to
clean  and we don't like the Clysdale/Davies tartan options (and Canada is an
ugly tartan; looks like blood on baby-poo) and the wrap-it-yerself every morning
Proper Scots is Right Out for a boy who likes to get up at 7:45 for the 8 am bus.

Marna.
--
Marna Nightingale
marna at redmaplegrove.org
~~~~~
"Women should not be enlightened or educated in any way. They should, in fact,
be segregated as they are the cause of hideous and involuntary erections in holy men."
St. Augustine.