[LMB] DI Travels

Robert Parks rparks at lvhot.org
Sun, 03 Feb 2002 12:17:35 -0800

Andrew Lambdin-Abraham wrote:
> Well, given the extra cost whoever it is that's sending it to Au will
> face, could we get an estimate of what it will be?
>
> If we knew it was going to be $20 or whatever, I'd have no problem
> slipping a few dollars into the package when I passed it on, if
> everybody reasonable did the same.

looks like +- US$50, not enough for _me_ to have concerns about.  But
I'm not the last link, feel free to stuff it full of money, whatever is
left, Marna can buy glitter with.

Marna needs to meet Denise my friend who has more different kinds of
glitter than, what, well, not more than Marna can imagine, but you know,
something.

Robert Parks

--

Knowledge is power. Power corrupts.