[LMB] OT: Men's responsibilities

Kiri Aradia Morgan tiamat at tsoft.com
Sun, 3 Feb 2002 13:24:21 -0800 (PST)

On Sun, 3 Feb 2002, Marna Nightingale wrote:

> Mark Atwood wrote:
>
> > Mine disappeared in a move, sorry.
>
> She sells inscribed and signed copies. I swear I'm going to order one
> inscribed "This copy of Public Sex belongs to Marna Nightingale AND
> YOU SHOULD GIVE IT BACK TO HER"

I have that problem with Diane Duane's "The Book of Night with Moon".
Everyone I loan it to says "oh, really?  Cats as wizards?  How,
um...cutesy.  I wouldn't have thought you'd read something like that,
Kiri.  Sure, I'll read it when I have time."

Then I never see the book again, although they always say they loved it!

Kiri

Kiri Aradia Morgan                                  93!  Thou Art God
tiamat at tsoft.com

"If time passes, everything turns into beauty
If the rains stop, tears clean the scars of memory away
Everything starts wearing fresh colors
Every sound begins playing a heartfelt melody
Jealousy embellishes a page of the epic
Desire is embraced in a dream..."              -- X-JAPAN