[LMB] The Feminist Mind (WAS OT: Men's Responsibilities)

Kiri Aradia Morgan tiamat at tsoft.com
Sun, 3 Feb 2002 13:26:49 -0800 (PST)

On Sun, 3 Feb 2002, Damien Raphael wrote:

> On Sun, Feb 03, 2002 at 09:55:18AM -0800, Robert Parks wrote:
>
> > If Little Alex can afford to skip a day in Davis, I can condense SF and
> > Davis (driving), then fedex DI to Australia.  I am more than willing to
>
> Hey, if DI comes through San Francisco, I'd like a quick gander...

Me too.  Damien, you live around here?

Kiri  ^_^

Kiri Aradia Morgan                                  93!  Thou Art God
tiamat at tsoft.com

"If time passes, everything turns into beauty
If the rains stop, tears clean the scars of memory away
Everything starts wearing fresh colors
Every sound begins playing a heartfelt melody
Jealousy embellishes a page of the epic
Desire is embraced in a dream..."              -- X-JAPAN