[LMB] female socialization OT:

Marna Nightingale marna at redmaplegrove.org
Mon, 04 Feb 2002 15:34:23 -0500

Andrew Lambdin-Abraham wrote:

> Hmm, sounds like you passed.  In that case can you check the roster and
> see who was assigned to me night before last?  I'd like her again.

Sorry, succubi and incubi are required to remain anonymous. Otherwise it could
get REALLY awkward running into the clientele at the grocery store...

I could get you sent an app though... we're always short of good incubi. Or
check the paper -- what did you think those  "Earn tuition in your spare time
and have fun doing it" ads were? :-)

Marna.
--
Marna Nightingale
marna at redmaplegrove.org
~~~~~
"Women should not be enlightened or educated in any way. They should, in fact,
be segregated as they are the cause of hideous and involuntary erections in holy men."
St. Augustine.