[LMB] romantic movies for the Bujold crowd OT:

Marna Nightingale marna at redmaplegrove.org
Mon, 04 Feb 2002 15:48:40 -0500

Louann Miller wrote:

> > > Seconded. That boy's been weight training, I can tell.
> >
> > Possibly with a towel :->
>
> Hey, I remember when he was -really- skinny. First season Remington
> Steele. If it hadn't been for a teensy amount of baby fat (he was in his
> late twenties) you could've seen light through him.

Oh, ditto. I like them skinny, mind you, but he hasn't been overdoing it or
anything.  Just about right. I'd rather have HER back and arms, though. I used
to, before I got sick.  I can't lift weights anymore, and Sweet Lady, it do
show.  :-(

Seen Taffin? Speaking of When Our Pierce Was A Younger 'Un

(As for the towel: Louann, yer mind's too clean...  Kegels, hon, Kegels :-)

Marna.
--
Marna Nightingale
marna at redmaplegrove.org
~~~~~
"Women should not be enlightened or educated in any way. They should, in fact,
be segregated as they are the cause of hideous and involuntary erections in holy men."
St. Augustine.