[LMB] DI copy travels (was The Feminist Mind)

Robert Parks rparks at lvhot.org
Mon, 04 Feb 2002 18:45:29 -0800

Marna Nightingale wrote:

> Which means I will need mailing addresses for:

get emails too, and phone numbers can be useful if we want to arrange
the fastest transit times.

> > San Francisco and California (Robert, you were arranging all of California?):
> Robert Parks

Looks that way...well Northern California anyway.  If anyone wants to
come up from LA, I have crash space.

If you are a possible for San Francisco, and you did NOT receive an
email from me today, contact me so I can add you to the list.

> Australia
> Catherine O'Shea.
>
> Please note: if you're not on the list, it doesn't mean you don't get the book.
> It means you should contact your *local* pusher.

I'm going to make an offer that should speed transit times a little
bit.  I will pay the difference between whatever the normal shipping and
fedex (or whatever) next day shipping.  Just email me the amount and
(ahem) the City and County of San Francisco will make it possible for me
to PayPal or mail you the cash.  I get my hot little hands on it
earlier, and I probably still end up ahead of what I paid for the ARCs
of Chalion.

Robert Parks

--

Knowledge is power. Power corrupts.