[LMB] DI copy travels

Marna Nightingale marna at redmaplegrove.org
Tue, 05 Feb 2002 02:14:19 -0500

Robert Parks wrote:

> If you wish to xerox it, I can work with that too.  Only when the
> circuit is done, it is to be disposed of respectfully, like a worn out
> flag?

This way. Australia doesn't have to return it, and another city will end up with
one as well.

Because I've added Boston and Seattle, and THAT is IT, we need two copies. It
won't make it around before pub date if I don't do that.

Can anyone NOT read small print? Speak now... because I'm planning to put two
pages on one sheet of legal if no one says me nay.

Marna.

--
Marna Nightingale
marna at redmaplegrove.org
~~~~~
"Women should not be enlightened or educated in any way. They should, in fact,
be segregated as they are the cause of hideous and involuntary erections in holy men."
St. Augustine.