[LMB] DI copy travels: Atlanta

Nancy L. Barber nlbarber at alum.emory.edu
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 05:58:03 -0500

At 10:56 PM -0500 2/4/02, Marty L. Adkins wrote:
>Marna, you had best plan to send it to Nancy.  ...
>Of course, should she choose to courteously abstain, you're
>definitely welcome to send it here, but that would definitely
>qualify as a Willful Assumption of Risk. <weg>

No, no, wouldn't want to put undue temptation in Jerrie's path.  <g>

If Atlanta-area people who want a crack at it will let me know off-list if
they want to come to a reading party (hmmm....how long would it take?),
vs. a quick pass-along (probably not time for more than 2-3 individuals
to have it, and that's assuming you read and pass it along in well under
a day), I'll organize the Atlanta stop.

FYI, I'm located north of Decatur, about halfway between the Emory area
and Northlake Mall.

     Nancy Barber