[LMB] OT: Bad Poly moments and Odd Orgies

Marna Nightingale marna at redmaplegrove.org
Tue, 05 Feb 2002 13:25:04 -0500

Kiri Aradia Morgan wrote:

> True.  But we were a bunch of kids in West Virginia with an average age of
> about 19 who had read Stranger in a Strange Land and a bunch of Darkover
> books.  We didn't even know the word "polyamory" existed... did it, in
> '84?

Probably in about three people's heads...

Um yeah.

Non--odd orgies: I suppose it depends what you consider odd, doesn't it?

I've been to some truly *banal* ones...  but that's sort of odd, really.

"odd" for an orgy would be, like, no veggies and dip. And no-one talking about
work.

Has anyone here EVER been to a (planned) orgy where there were no veggies and
dip? :-)

Marna.
--
Marna Nightingale
marna at redmaplegrove.org
~~~~~
"Women should not be enlightened or educated in any way. They should, in fact,
be segregated as they are the cause of hideous and involuntary erections in holy men."
St. Augustine.